|Subject:||“The Three Lines Model”|
|Date:||Friday 24 September 2021|
|Time:||17:00 to 19:00|
|Venue:||ONLINE via ZOOM|
|CPE Points (Continuous Professional Education):||2 CPEs|
|Instructor:||Mr. Onisiforos A. Onisiforou (BA, MBA, FCA, BFP, CIA, CCSA, CGAP, CFSA, CRMA)|
|Registration Form:||Seminar Participation|
|Details:||The Three Lines of Defense Model had served the profession well for many years… Read More|
The major objectives of this online training include the following:
• To critically examine the old model. Identify what worked well and what not.
• To review the transition steps to the new model.
• To obtain a good overview of the new model: The IIA’s Three Lines Model.
• To describe the principles, key roles, relationships, and application of the new model.
• To identify future related activities for the Internal Auditing profession, in line with the complex and changing global business environment.
Onisiforos A. Onisiforou, BA, MBA, FCA, BFP, CIA, CCSA, CGAP, CFSA, CRMA, has 30 years of professional experience in national and international organisations, in the private and public sectors. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant (ICAEW) whilst working for one of the largest international auditing firms (big 4) in the U.K. His expertise includes the fields of governance, risk management, treasury, finance, financial control, business consulting, external and internal auditing. He has held numerous leadership positions in committees and boards, in Cyprus and abroad.
Onisiforos is a founding member of the Cyprus Institute of Internal Auditors and served as its elected President for two consecutive terms (2008-2012). He has also served as the Vice-President of the Institute, as the Chairman and Vice-Chairman of its Institutions, Standards & Ethics Committee, as the chairman of its Research & Training Committee and as a member of the Promotion of the Professional Title CIA Committee.
Onisiforos has delivered numerous speeches and presentations in conferences in many countries across the globe, in the areas of his expertise. He is a certified instructor by the Cyprus Human Resources Development Authority.