|Subject:||‘How can Web-Intelligence (WEBINT) support KYC’|
|Date:||Tuesday 13 April 2021|
|Venue:||ONLINE via ZOOM|
|CPE Points (Continuous Professional Education):||2 CPEs|
|Instructor:||Roi Lavi & Lev Yuriditsky|
|Registration Form:||Seminar Participation|
|Details:||This presentation is addressed to a wide range of professionals, in addition of course to Internal and External Auditors … Read More|
This presentation is addressed to a wide range of professionals, in addition of course to Internal
and External Auditors. It is also of particular interest to Compliance Officers, Fraud Examiners,
I.T. Auditors, Administrative Services Providers, Risk Managers, etc., as well as to business
The course will outline major Know-Your-Client (KYC) challenges and share with participants,
guidance on how to better use different levels of the internet and other free tools, as well as
how to structure their investigations, as part of the overall KYC process.
– Roi LAVI, Managing Director Sqope S.A., Continental Europe: 7 years at Sqope S.A., based in
Responsible at Sqope S.A. for key-accounts clients in Continental Europe. 15 years of
professional experience in total, as follows:
• Lawyer at 2 commercial law firms
• Senior Advisor at Ernst & Young Risk & Compliance Department. Advising large banks.
• LLB, BA (2009) and later completed Executive MBA from Univesity of Geneva (with
– Lev YURIDITSKY, Sqope S.A., Head of Intelligence: 1 year at Sqope S.A.
Based in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Joined Sqope S.A. in early 2020 from the United Nations.
10 years professional experience in intelligence, as follows:
• Senior management, executive roles in Israeli corporate intelligence firms
• Six years of experience in providing holistic, geopolitical risk mitigation solutions to
Fortune 500 companies, research institutions, governments, and intergovernmental
organizations and the United Nations.
• BA Economics and MA Middle Eastern Studies.